WHO WE ARE?
Stratos Consulting Group Sdn Bhd is a market research and analytics consulting firm located in Malaysia, established since 2009. Stratos Consulting Group offers a full range of research services, from fieldwork on the ground to analysis and recommendations to sustain companies and their products in the ever-changing market.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You may access the site that requires registration to subscribe. By registering on the site, you warrant that:
- you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a subscriber to gain access to any area of the site that required subscription; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user;
- you will not use the site for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these TOU or any applicable laws;
- you will notify Stratos Consulting Group immediately if any suspected security breach;
- all information supplied by you is complete, true, accurate and current; and
- you will not send unsolicited email (SPAM) to strangers to promote the Stratos Consulting Group services.
Stratos Consulting Group may reject any new subscriber from any person with or without cause at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate a subscriber’s account in the event that the subscriber provides false or misleading membership information or otherwise violates these TOU.
If you no longer wish to continue your subscriptions, you may terminate by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you will have the option of unsubscribing at the bottom of the email you received from us. By clicking the “Unsubscribe”, you will terminate your subscription with Stratos Consulting Group.
If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these TOU, you must cease using the site. Continued use of the site indicates your continued acceptance of these TOU.
Use of material on Stratos Site
Accuracy and completeness of information
Stratos Consulting Group strives to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and reliable, Stratos makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site.
Stratos Consulting Group does not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public (“Submissions”), therefore, you should not make any Submissions to us. If you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of Stratos Consulting Group. We shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. We will be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
The Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Stratos Consulting Group expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Stratos Consulting Group disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from this site and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors,
- any third-party sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom,
- the unavailability of the site or any portion thereof,
- your use of this site or
- your use of any equipment or software in connection WITH THE SITE.
Limitation of liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Stratos Consulting Group be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Stratos Consulting Group harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of Stratos Consulting Group. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Stratos Consulting Group.
Association to third-party sites and advertisement
As a convenience to users, this site may association to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Stratos Consulting Group. Third parties have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Stratos Consulting Group, thus, we have no control over these sites. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third-party sites is entirely at your own risk.
In terms of advertising material submitted by third parties on the Site, each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. If you would like to advertise on the site, please email to email@example.com.
- when you post comments on the website or view comments provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content.
- the views expressed by you and other users in that comments do not necessarily reflect the views of Stratos Consulting Group, and we do not support or endorse any user content.
- Stratos Consulting Group has no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any comments posted by you and other users on the site.
- Stratos, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. Stratos may remove your comments from use at any time.
- Stratos accepts no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
- the comment you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal.
- the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
You agree not to:
- post comments which are deliberately intended to upset or harm other users;
- use the site to post or otherwise transmit comments that victimise, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability;
- post or otherwise transmit any comments that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability; or
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the site may involve:
transmissions over various networks; and
changes to comments to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of comments or other information submitted by you or other users to the site.
If you have any query or feedback, you may contact us at:
Telephone: +603-78034779 / 4773
Postal Mail: Stratos Consulting Group Sdn Bhd, A-3A-2, Zenith Corporate Park Kelana Jaya, Jalan SS7/26, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.